How to Apply
Complete the requested information in each section carefully and completely.
Return the application to:
Clover Patch Camp
55 Helping Hand Lane
Glenville, NY 12302
Application & Additional Documents
- 2019 Clover Patch Application- Opens in February!
- 2019 Clover Patch Application Guide
- Financial Assistance Request Form
For your information:
- Camp is available on a first come first served basis. Receipt of an application or previous attendance does not guarantee a spot on the roster. Acceptance into camp is contingent upon evaluation of a complete application by the camp director and medical advisors.
- Campers are not enrolled until they receive an acceptance packet confirming a specific session.
- Financial assistance is available to overnight campers residing at home with family members in the Capital District.
- It is not advised to hold an application while waiting for an updated physical. Contact the camp office if a physical is delayed.
- Camp management will to the best of our ability meet the camper’s session date preference. However, the session dates are not guaranteed and the camp management reserves the right to enroll the camper into any appropriate session.
- Campers must meet our medical requirements and be able to live in an outdoor environment with a 1:2 staff to camper ratio. We are unable to make conditional offers.
- We do not provide awake overnight staff. Two staff members sleep in each cabin nightly and are responsible for routine bathroom trips and assistance. We cannot accommodate campers who require consistent and frequent assistance throughout the night.
- If a camper is sent home due to medical reasons determined by the camp health director, the camp fee will be prorated and refunded contingent upon the vacancy being filled. If the camper does not wish to remain at camp, or if the camper is sent home due to behavioral issues, a refund will not be granted.
- In order to best meet the needs of the camper, please submit any behavior plans or ISPs with this application.
- Please complete every section of the application. If the camper has no mobility or dining needs please submit the form indicating that it is “not applicable”.
- Please review all medical forms for completeness before leaving the physician’s office. Take note that all sections are complete, immunizations are up-to-date, any necessary lab reports are attached and the physician has signed and dated each page.
- All medications must be in their original containers with the camper’s name and labeled in the current dosage by your pharmacist. Medications will not be accepted in any other containers. If possible ask your pharmacist to package the medications in bottles or small, labeled bags as opposed to blister packs.
- Camp does not provide laundry service unless on an emergency basis. Please pack accordingly.
- Transportation to and from camp is the responsibility of the camper.
- Please send a recent photograph of the applicant to identify him or her for medications and for security purposes.
- Complete application including parent/guardian/advocate signatures
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- Behavior plan or Individualized Service Plan (ISP), if available
- If requesting financial assistance: All required signatures and financial documents outlined on the financial assistance request form. Requests for financial assistance will not be grated without proper documentation.
- Complete physical, standing orders and medication orders with all pages signed by a licensed physician.