Quick Facts for Prospective Campers
- We maintain a 2:1 camper to counselor ratio
- Camp is surrounded by nature with trails, wooded glades and the Alplaus Creek
- A variety of structured activities are offered including arts & crafts, music & drama, sports, swimming and camp fires
- Outreach programs such as pet therapy, clowns, magicians and musicians are planned weekly to enhance the camper’s experience
- Swimming is offered to all campers in a heated fully accessible pool
- Each staff member completes a one week orientation prior to camp, providing intense training in order to meet the needs of each camper
- Clover Patch Camp welcomes approximately 10 International staff each year, increasing the diversity of the program
Important Documents for Prospective Campers
- 2018 Brochure
- 2019 Clover Patch Camp Application- Opens in February!
- 2019 Clover Patch Application Guide
- Financial Assistance Request Form
- Camper Handbook
- Packing List
- Clothing & Equipment Inventory Log
2019 Fees and Session Dates
Overnight Camp: Sunday – Friday Cost per session: $1400
Day Camp: Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 5:00pm Cost per session: $650
Extended Day Camp: Sunday, 2:00pm – 8:00pm; Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 8:00pm Cost per session: $820
Important Payment Information: All campers must have their balance paid in full two weeks prior to their first day of camp. Payment can be made by submitting a check made out to Clover Patch Camp or contacting Lori Hunt in the finance department to pay by credit card over the phone (518) 437-5513.
|Session 1||June 9-14||18+|
|Session 2||June 16-21||18+|
|Session 3||June 23- 28||5 – 18|
|Session 4||June 30- July 5||5 – 18|
|Session 5||July 7-12||18 – 30|
|Session 6||July 14-19||18+|
|Session 7||July 21-26||18+|
Sessions 1, 2, and 7: Camper must reside in a group home or family care home.
Sessions 3-6: Camper must reside at home with family. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.